Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Bruchim ha'ba'im! Welcome to my blog!

Shalom u'vracha, Welcome and blessings to you!
I decided to start the blog "Rabbi Tow's Window" as a way of sharing my thoughts and writings.  My hope is to be part of the larger dialogue of Jewish individuals and groups going on across the world. 

The title "Rabbi Tow's Window" comes from the beautiful 3rd floor window in my synagogue office on the third floor of the Glen Rock Jewish Center in Glen Rock, New Jersey where I serve as rabbi.  Through this window, I watch the seasons change, and I notice that the vista changes as leaves fall and then regrow in the spring.  As I grow, I recognize that through experiences and learning my perspectives evolve and I can ask better questions and have better tools to search for answers. 

I welcome input and response and dialogue on the issues in this blog.

In the words of the Tefilat Ha'Derech, the traveler's prayer, "May it be God's will to guide us toward peace and wholeness."

With blessings,
Rabbi Tow

1 comment:

  1. Neil,
    Sounds like a great idea....I'll be interested in reading your thoughts and observations..and will look forward to your next one.

    Dad

    ReplyDelete